Monday 5 January 2015

Dear Diary: Hello Baby/Gender Scan

Booking my private gender scan was beyond nessesary for me. I am the most impatient person in the world. And I also think that people who wait until baby is born to find out, they're going to be too tired and too bothered about the baby being healthy than what the sex actually is. So I'm looking forward to being in a calm state of mind when I find out
Of course all I want is a beautiful healthy baby which I will get no matter what the sex of my child is. But when I comes down to what sex I would like... 

Before me and Luke even started trying for a baby I always said I'll probably have a boy, I always thought that Luke had stronger features than me and that it would carry over onto a little boy who looks just like his daddy. We started trying and I carried them thought over. But now that I'm expecting, I have this feeling that I can't explain, but I think it may be a girl. More or less everyone that I have spoken to says them same. Luke's nan swears it's a girl, she's so adoment that her and Luke but a £10 bet on it. Just for a bit of a laugh. 
My best friends Abbie (who is also my sister) and Zoe have bet too. Abbie thinks boy. Zoe thinks girl. Their bet is for whoever wins gets first babysitting duty. So cute. 

My friend actually reccomended Hello Baby for my gender scan, it's where she went for hers and they treat her so nice. When she went for the scan the baby was led in a position they couldn't see what the baby was, so they rescheduled her for the week after. You get the prints of the baby and a 15 minute DVD, and it's only £60 (although you may have to pay extra for the DVD, I can't remember). Which I think is a great price and it's 4D too. I'm beyond excited. 
I booked my appointment for the 29th January when I will be 17 weeks pregnant. 

MaternityMondays
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment: