Sunday 4 January 2015

Dear Diary: My Pregnant Celeb Crush


Obviously it's Blake Lively, she's always been drop dead gorgeous. I remember first watching her is Gossip Girl honestly about 6 years ago. She was my favourite human being ever. I went to New York and tried sipping Martini's in the Palace Hotel because that's what Serena did on the program. I've always followed her and idolised her, from her hair, clothes, make-up, career and now her pregnancy! She is glowing, and I hope to god I start feeling this good soon in my pregnancy!
She makes pregnancy look amazing, obviously I have no idea how she really feels, how her pregnancy has been from the start, but to stand in front of that many people and cameras and have that much spirit is amazing. I can't wait to feel like a million dollars. Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment