Sunday 4 January 2015

Dear Diary: My Cravings

FOOD!

I crave to eat everything all the time! I can not stop eating, some days I feel incredibly guilty because I've always been one to watch what I eat and when I eat it. But I can't help it, when I'm hungry I know it's not safe for me or the baby to "starve" myself.
At the same time I'm enjoying eating like a pig. They say you shouldn't increase your calorie intake too much in the first 2 trimesters, but the way I was eating before I was pregnant wasn't healthy.
I just keep telling myself that whatever I put on during pregnancy I will have to work hard to lose it when I've had the baby! If I don't work hard I'll have myself to blame.


I loved Indian and Chinese food before I was pregnant, but now the thought of both really turns my stomach! It's really unfair too because later in pregnancy when they tell me to eat a hot curry, am I going to be able to?

My main craving is Vinegar! I don't know what it is, but I crave the tanginess a lot. I tried eating pickles to help, gerkins, onions etc... but they made me throw up and now I can't eat onions! I can't win.
It was when my sister bought me some Salt & Vinegar Pringles that I discovered how much I needed them in my life. I went crazy for them, still do. They have so much flavour on them, I will sit there with a full big box of them licking all the flavour off each one. And I will only stop when Luke takes them away from me and says I've had enough! :(


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment