Sunday 14 September 2014

Dear Diary: Me & Luke...

Me & husband at my mums wedding. 

Words can not describe what this man means to me. He is my best friend and my soul mate.

We got married very young at the age of 23, and we got a lot of comments. Not always bad comments, but judgemental comments... "is she pregnant" "are you sure you want to get married so young"... some more judgemental than others... I remember one comment from a girl, and she said this to my husband when he proposed to me "is this engagement between you and Gemma real?" it was hurtful at first but now I just laugh it off. 
We got married so young because we known eachother forever and we plan on being together forever too. What's the point in waiting if you feel that way?

We're nearly a year into our marriage now, and things are great. We have a happy life together, we laugh with eachother everyday and I can't imagine life being any other way.

I am excited to start a family with this man... But for now it's me, Luke & Elijah, our adorable puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment